Absolutely Pop
Welcome to Absolutely A' Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Absolutely Pop
Welcome to Absolutely A' Forum
Absolutely Pop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] 171110 Hero Jaejoong sends a heartwarming message to fans

Go down

[NEWS] 171110 Hero Jaejoong sends a heartwarming message to fans Empty [NEWS] 171110 Hero Jaejoong sends a heartwarming message to fans

Post by Jocelyn49 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 pm

[NEWS] 171110 Hero Jaejoong sends a heartwarming message to fans 20101119

JYJ’s Hero Jaejoong recently posted a deep and meaningful message to his loving fans.

On November 17th, Jaejoong wrote a long message on his Twitter saying,

“There was a time when I thought fans were just fans. But I was wrong.

Looking at the people who suffered hardships and enjoyed good times because of me, when I look back at myself, I’ve realized there were a lot of times when I suffered hardships and enjoyed good times because of our fans. We’re all natural beings~ There is no number 1, each of us has a name.

If we love and have consideration for everything at anytime and anywhere, in the end everything will become brighter. Thank you so much! Diary of a 25-year-old – The End”

Jaejoong later added, “Hahaha. To the fan who wrote, ‘I once thought you were just a celebrity’. We have the same views. It would be sad if I finished my celebrity life without ever realizing this kind of mutual understanding.”

He concluded with, “When I read comments, people always call fans as groupies… in that case, I’m a Cassiopeia groupie ! I’m going to sleep for real now~ Goodnight ^^ See you”

Source: Star News, Jaejoong’s Twitter
Credit: Allkpop
Shared by: Jocelyn49@APRForum
Jocelyn49
Jocelyn49

http://twitter.com/#!/JocelynTan49

Back to top Go down