Absolutely Pop
Welcome to Absolutely A' Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Absolutely Pop
Welcome to Absolutely A' Forum
Absolutely Pop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] 301110 Jaejoong photographs sleeping Yoochun

Go down

[NEWS] 301110 Jaejoong photographs sleeping Yoochun Empty [NEWS] 301110 Jaejoong photographs sleeping Yoochun

Post by Jocelyn49 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 pm

[NEWS] 301110 Jaejoong photographs sleeping Yoochun 20101125

JYJ’s Jaejoong is quite the paparazzi.

Jaejoong took a picture of Yoochun sleeping on a sofa chair and uploaded it onto his Twitter on the 29th. He wrote, “Today I will upload a fun picture so look forward to it.” Just a little bit later in the day he tweeted, “Finally revealed.”

Fans were pleased to see an endearing photo of Yoochun, sound asleep like a baby that’s too big for his crib. They also thought he kind of looked like a homeless person. They commented that he must have been very tired.

He also uploaded a picture of his feet and got complimented for having pretty feet – fans just cannot point out one flaw in this boy. He tweeted after the all the feet compliments, “It’s true. I wanted to show off my pretty feet… If I actually meant what I just said I would be too embarrassed to look at my own Twitter. Good night for now. I’m going to exercise.”

He’s definitely a fun celebrity to follow.

[NEWS] 301110 Jaejoong photographs sleeping Yoochun 20101124

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
Credit: Allkpop
Jocelyn49
Jocelyn49

http://twitter.com/#!/JocelynTan49

Back to top Go down